Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata talked at length today about Nintendo's upcoming plans for the Wii U console. He covered topics including:
- System updates (2 coming, in Spring and Summer)
- Wii U virtual console
- Upcoming Games: Wii Fit U, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2
- Titles in development: A 3D Mario game, Mario Kart, new Yoshi (Epic Yarn) game, and Party game
- Zelda franchise (A HD remake of Wind Waker, and a brand new Zelda title)
- Previously unannounced games: Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, and a new title from Monolith Soft labelled "X"