This game from Atlus, formerly known as Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, has been a source of some mystery. While a trailer was shown prior to E3, it was light on actual gameplay:
At E3 however, more information has been revealed, starting with a new trailer during the Nintendo Digital Event, and a 45 minute gameplay demo at Nintendo Treehouse.
From Atlus Press Release:
A tale of youth and heroes guided by destiny
- Platform: Wii U
- Launch Date:
- Genre: Role-Playing Game
- R a t i n g : Rating Pending -
- Players: 1
- Developer: ATLUS
- Suggested Retail Price: TBD
- URL: http://e3.nintendo.com
- © 2015 Nintendo/Atlus. FIRE EMBLEM SERIES: © Nintendo/INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS.
Set in modern Tokyo, young people come together to weave an epic tale alongside heroes from an alternate world. This brand new RPG, developed by ATLUS, is infused with elements of the popular Fire Emblem series. In the struggle between the worlds of glamour and darkness, these young heroes rise to face the challenge.
• Collaboration that blends the Shin Megami Tensei series with Fire Emblem characters.
• “Mirages”—beings of immeasurable power hailing from another dimension—have begun invading our world. Some are evil, but others are drawn to humans with tremendous creative potential and have shared their powers to guard humanity.
• Main characters fight as Mirage Masters and, at the same time, have big dreams to become great entertainers. They polish their singing and acting skills in the entertainment business in their daily life, and work as artists.
• Young heroes must confront not only the invading Mirages but also the world of entertainment as they fight their way to stardom.
A raft of images have also been released, showing character artwork and screenshots of the game. These screenshots are not final.